Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Frio Family Kids

Another nice, warm day today here in Concan, and very quiet. Since school started back, there aren't a lot of folks visiting the canyon during the week. But for the ones that are here, ya know they're enjoying the Frio River's cool clear waters, and havin it to themselves...withoutcha! Ahh, the lazy days of late summer.
Amber from Frio Family emailed the story below, along with the photos of her and her siblings enjoying the River.
Thanks Amber, it's great to hear from you!
FrioMan

"Hi FrioMan, my name is Amber and I am a true Frio River Rat. My family always follows your blog. I am with the Frio Family that always leaves comments on your page. Not the 14 yr. old though, I am the older college student. I truly love the Frio and I love introducing people to the Frio. On Monday I took my friend that has never been before. We floated, he snorkled and we also had the whole place to ourselves. He loved it. I wanted to send you a pic and a blog but I am not sure how so my Mom just told me to e-mail it to you. So here I am relaxing in the Frio. This is what I always do first thing when I get there. Find me a little shallow place with a spring where it is cold, lay down, close my eyes and not think about a thing. We are actually going on the 21st. The whole family. I can't wait, I already miss it. The second pic you see is the Frio Family Kids. Caleb (11), Kellen (14 with the hat) and me Amber (i am 23). This pic was taken last summer a little up river from Neal's. Thanks FrioMan, We love your blog."

Amber aka FrioRiverRat.


1 comment:

Cindy Casparis said...

Wow, great lookingkids if I do say so myself. We'll be out tomorrow. Wondering how the bear situation is lately? Have they been spotted anymore? Can't wait to get out there.