Thursday, October 11, 2007

Don't Mess With TEXAS!

We all know what today's title means, but there's still a lot of "#^*@!!" out there who don't worry about trashing our environment. I'm fixin to go out and feed the deer, and we'll see if he was able to "shed" the trash bag some thoughtless individual threw to the ground. I took this shot Saturday evening.
When you're here, and see someone throwing their junk into the River, on the ground, or side of the road, let them know you don't appreciate it!



Saturday's sunset in Concan.


Yall let me know what you want to see more pictures of, or any info or story I can help you with.
Everybody loves the pics, but I want to keep yall informed too. Just drop me an e-mail, or do it with a comment on the Blog. If I don't know, I'll do my best to find out. By the way, it's 82 degrees right now, at 7:04 pm, Monday evening. Don't pay attention to the posted date, that's when I downloaded the pics. The deer are waiting, gotta go.
SeeYa! FrioMan

1 comment:

mark-n-les said...

We have visited the frio every spring and summer for the last 2 years. Its always beautiful to see.
I really would like to know when the leaves start to change color. I have yet to see Concan in the fall.