Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Frost on the Concan pumpkin

Can you believe it? I had to go outside and put my hands on it to make sure it wasn't just a heavy dew. Frost, and 35 degrees! We had a 50 degree drop in less than 48 hours. But, we've all seen it before, right? We should start getting some color change on the trees soon, and when that happens, I'll be goin around shootin pictures for yall to enjoy.


Better yet, why not make plans soon to spend a weekend with us in the Canyon. You'll love it, especially if you've never seen the Frio River area in the Fall.




I just took this last weekend at Rancho Real, above Leakey. I wonder if these guys are gonna fly south now......

Seeya later. Goin for a ride to the River. FrioMan

1 comment:

Cindy Casparis said...

Sounds like a great time to head to the Frio and have a camp fire! Wish I was there. I love it in the winter, summer, fall, spring...