Monday, March 30, 2009

Past...to present

Ya know, I didn't post on my blog forever over the fall & winter, so I'm gonna do a little catchin up! And I also wanted to mention that back in September, our thoughts and prayers were with yall living down on the coast, where H-Ike devastated so many lives. These good lookin young folks pictured here, my kids & grandbabies, reside in Galveston County. So they, and many others we know from Bolivar to Santa Fe to Kemah, suffered losses. We truly hope that you are making a speedy recovery, and that it's 100 more years before the next one.


My son Matthew with an excellent Real County buck this past season.
Not his first deer with a bow, but his first buck with one.


My oldest Granddaughter Kelsea, always alert to her surroundings while waiting for the wily Whitetail.


Gigi, Matthew, Meghan, Maddix, and I made a trip to Lost Maples last fall, and we had a great time. Beautiful colors.


Kelsea & Kassidy enjoying the Galveston County snow last December.


Kelsea Belle at work.


Meghan & Maddix fillin up on the flakes.


Laynie Bear is playing snow gauge.


Strangers....? Definitely so in Santa Fe.


And now, to the present.
At least, last week at Bunk Falls. My favorite time of year, some timely rains, and everything's greening up.


And...the Frio River actually looks better than it did last Labor Day. Keep your fingers crossed, and Pray For Rain!

See Ya! FrioMan

FrioMan Vacation Lodging
www.frioman.com

1 comment:

Cindy Casparis said...

Love these pictures, especially the one of your oldest grand daughter snoozing. Very Funny.

Hope you guys got some much needed rain over the past few days.

See ya soon!