Friday, July 6, 2007

TaWanda


Hey Yall

Been tryin to post pictures the last two nites, but the server or the blogger website or something is out-smartin this old caveman. I know current pictures are important to go along with what I have to say each day, so I hope to fix the problem....SOON!

I went down to the swimmin hole at TX 127 this a.m., and everyone was having a great time. The River was cleared back up and looking good. We had a rainshower early, but there was quite a bit of sunshine mixed with clouds the rest of the day. The sheriff's dept. had called this morning saying another small rise was coming down, and that was correct. I don't think it even cloudied the River. While I'm 2finger typing this, I am trying for the umpteenth time to upload the pics...we'll see. I tried to publish this message once, and it didn't go, so I'm gonna try one more time.AARRgggghhhhh.

Hondo of Concan Pies on River Road @ Bunk Falls said the Frio is great there.
Another great friend of ours over at Comanche Crossing said her friends and family had a super time tubin and swimmin all day. We had another downpour this evening but it's all good now.
Yadee yadee dum da dum Saw a hog the other night, and a Blue Indigo snake yesterday
waiting waiting waiting for pics to load........ FINALLY!! It loaded.
Thanks again for all the nice comments, emails, and calls about FrioMan Blog. As long as this confounded, contrary contraption doesn't completely confound & confuse me again(ain't that what my English teacher called a simile?), I'll be back soon...and often.
Seeya at The River, FrioMan

3 comments:

Dogbone said...

We are on our way to concan today!!!! Let's hope mother nature is kind to us this weekend. I'll definitely check out some your local places of interest. woo hoo!!!

Leland said...

Can't wait I will be there next week. We are getting pounded here in Houston with rain. Last year the water was really low and it was my first trip to the Frio lots of getting up out of the tube to keep moving. How do you think next week looks in your magic crystal cave ball?

FrioMan...from the cave said...

Hey Leland
You won't have to worry about low water this summer, it's fantastic.
As to the weather for the upcoming week...cross your fingers. If the forecasters are right, we may have some dry, sunshiny days ahead.How did you know about the MCCB, do you have one too...?
Hava great time on your trip to the River. FrioMan