Monday, August 20, 2007

Surfin on the Frio

Below is a photo & story of Caleb "surfin on the Frio". He belongs to FrioFamily, who is a regular visitor to FrioMan Blog. THANK YOU so much for the picture, we really enjoyed it!
Good job Caleb.
Everything is super here in Concan, with excellent water and weather conditions. The crowds are getting much smaller during the week, but last weekend was super busy on the Frio. Everybody is havin a great time on the best River anywhere, come join us!
I hope a lot of yall are makin plans to come out for Trash Bash weekend. More on that very soon.
Til next time, FrioMan


"When we go to the Frio we never watch TV, are happy that the cell phones don't work, my kids don't miss their video games, friends etc...instead they are busy creating moments like this. I like to call it "Surfin on the Frio". Enjoy!"

"Love Your Blog, Keep it Comin,"

Frio Family

2 comments:

Cindy Casparis said...

I just was about to respond to your mail when I checked the blog. Thanks for posting, hes asleep but will be thrilled to see it, he loves your blog too. Yes this pic is from last month 2007 when we were out, my 14 year took it with her camera and as technical as teens are these days she has struggled with that date setting for awhile now. :)

FrioRiverRat said...

Thats my brother, surfin' the Frio